NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
A Nidhi Company is a specific class of organisation in the Indian non-banking financial sector authorised under Section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013, whose primary activity is inter-member borrowing and lending. Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Quasi-Bank, Mutual Benefit Funds, and Mutual Benefit Company are additional names for Nidhi Company. They fall under the category of an Indian non-bank financial company (NBFC). Their main goals while forming the organisation were to promote reserve fund creation and member savings. The business accepts deposits from its members and exclusively lends money to them for mutual gain.
Nidhi corporations are governed by the Nidhi Rules, 2014. As a result of its incorporation as a public limited company, they are subject to two sets of regulations: the Businesses Act of 2013’s requirements for public limited companies and the 2014’s Nidhi Rules. Within a year of incorporation, any Nidhi firm must guarantee that it has at least 200 members.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, which oversees them, has the authority to give them directives regarding the acceptance of deposits. Considering that these businesses solely interact with their shareholders.
The “Principle of Mutuality” is the main idea behind it. It is more common in South India, and Tamil Nadu is home to 80% of Nidhi enterprises.
PROCESS OF NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
Knowing that the Nidhi company doesn’t need RBI approval makes the registration process for customers quick and easy.
The Nidhi company registration process involves the following steps:-
- The company’s proposed directors must submit an application for a digital signature (DSC). The certifying bodies issue the DSC, and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs issues the DPIN (MCA).
- The next step is to use the service RUN to request the firm name. Even prior to the actual Nidhi Company Registration, the applicant may provide the MCA with two name possibilities.
- The e-Memorandum of Association (MoA) and e-Articles of Association (AoA) will be created and sent to the MCA using SPICe Forms when the name has been approved. The SPICe Form also includes complete information about the proposed directors and shareholders, as well as attachments with supporting documents.
- Within a month, the Nidhi Company Registration will be finished, and you’ll obtain both the Registration Certificate and the Company Identity Number. The Nidhi Company’s registration with the MCA is attested to by the Certificate of Incorporation. If the directors did not previously have one, the Director Identification Number (DIN) is given to them along with the business registration.
- Nidhi company establishment is easier and less complicated as compared to other finance business types like NBFC, which require an RBI licence to operate. A nidhi business can be started with Rs. 10 lakh in seed money and requires at least seven staff to get off the ground (minimum 7 members). To begin with, three directors are needed for Nidhi company registration. Each promoter or director must submit a copy of their PAN card along with proof of identity and address while applying for a nidhi corporation in India.
NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION FEE
PremiumIn 15 Days
MOA/AOI AADHAR CARD KYC
AdvancedIn Just 2 Months
MOA/AOI AADHAR CARD KYC
BENEFITS OF NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
Nidhi Company was established primarily to encourage its members to preserve money so they might occasionally pay their debts. They acquire critical thinking abilities that enable them to become self-sufficient and be able to pay for any further costs. There are additional benefits to registering a company as a Nidhi.
There are many advantages to setting up a Nidhi firm. Among the main advantages are:
- No outside involvement in the management of the company;
- Simple to raise capital, lend money to, or borrow from group members;
- simple to control;
- low financial commitment;
- a lowering of the compliance rate;
- affordable registration;
- According to the Companies Act of 2013, certain privileges and exemptions are offered;
- RBI’s minimal engagement;
- a safe investment with a low interest rate;
- very little risk;
- possesses the standing of a distinct legal entity.
- better choice for saving;
- The sole regulatory body is Nidhi Company Rules;
- An improved alternative to the Credit Cooperative Society;
- has the standing of a distinct legal entity;
- supplying the lower- and middle-income classes’ financial needs;
- basic processing;
- easy access to government funding;
- limited liability;
PROCESS OF NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
Although the Nidhi Company Registration process is simple, a professional must complete it. Additionally, the government completely changed the procedure to promote company accessibility. But the government really makes the process a little more difficult. On the other hand, Finco Solution has experience with over 200 Nidhi Company Registrations and is in charge of hundreds of Nidhi businesses across India. Understand each of the six Nidhi company registration phases.
The Company will evaluate the aforementioned papers before receiving the certificate of incorporation. This certificate of incorporation attests to the company’s incorporation process. The registrar will normally issue this within 16 to 20 business days.
Obtain DSC And DIN
The applicant must first submit an application for a certificate of digital signature (DSC). Through the DSC, digital signatures might be made available. After getting the DSC, the candidate must submit an application for the Director Identification Number.
Applying For PAN And TAN
When the Nidhi Company receives its certificate of establishment, it should apply for a PAN and TAN. The TAN can be acquired from the applicable Income Tax Department.
Drafting MOA And AOA
The applicant must then deliver the necessary documentation to the Registrar of Companies after going through the aforementioned procedure. These documents need to be filed using Form-INC 32. This must also be given to the MOA and AOA. When submitting the necessary paperwork, the applicant must list the main objectives of starting this business.
Opening Bank Account
The business’s incorporation process is now complete. A bank account needs to be opened before any transactions may be made on the company’s behalf.
Apply For a Name Approval
The next step is for the applicant to submit an application to the MCA for name approval. During this stage, the applicant must provide three unique names for the Nidhi entity. The proposed names must be unique and must not contravene any intellectual property rights-related Indian laws.